If you’re wondering what you are allowed to bring with you to the Air Show, this is your ultimate resource. Due to the nature of the Miramar Air Show’s location, there are a number of items you can and cannot bring.
- Keys, makeup, feminine products, comb, phone, wallet, credit cards, etc. in your pockets if you choose not to put them in a clear bag or clutch
- One large clear bag per person is allowed
- A one-gallon Ziploc bag or commercially purchased clear bag plus a small clutch for personal items
- Easily searched large PVC vinyl clear bags
- Clear seat cushions and seat pads without pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted
- Snacks and water bottles
- Wagons (i.e. radio flyers) and strollers
- Service animals
- Laptop computers/iPads, if brought in a clear bag. No laptop bags/briefcase bags will be permitted
- Folding/beach chairs, seat cushions with pockets, compartments, or covers are not permitted.
- Coolers/ice chests are NOT permitted with the exception for medically necessary items which are permitted after proper inspection at a specified lane at each gate
- Food, drinks, beer and wine
- FRS/GMRS radios, VHF band and other scanners
- Bags, purses, totes, backpacks and other types of baggage other than bags conforming to the clear bag policy will not be permitted
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of permit) to include, but not limited to firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools), replica or toy weapons, pepper spray, mace, stun guns, and martial arts weapons.
- Outside alcoholic beverages
- Ice chests or coolers that are not medically required
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Glass containers
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, scooters (kick and electric), skateboards, or hoverboards
- Personal drones (i.e. quad or hex copters) are allowed to operate on Federal Property or airspace
- Lasers or laser pointers
- Tents, pop-ups, canopies
- Hand umbrellas are allowed but are NOT authorized in the Grandstands or Box Seating at any time
- Federally banned substances such as illicit narcotics, and California legal substances like marijuana
For more information, you can contact us via email, which is listed below.